Documents Required For MBBS Admission In NRI Quota.
- Application form duly filled in by the NRI candidate with recent photograph pasted and signed in space provided.
- Certified copy (English translated) of educational marks sheets
- Class 10+2/12th certificate from association of Indian Universities, New Delhi
- Copy of Passport and Visa
- Proof of NRI status of the candidate/parents/sponsors
- Recent passport size photograph
- Birth certificate
- Prescribed application fee in the form of a bank draft/cashier’s check
- Registration certificate/Residential permit from local police/FRO
- Any other documents required by the Government of India from time to time.
What is the fees for Nri MBBS Admissions In India ?
Depending upon the colleges nri category fees would vary from 25000 US dollar to 50000 US Dollar. The MBBS nri category fees which is mentioned over here is per year fees.
Criteria for MBBS Admission through NRI Quota
Medical colleges in India mostly prefer exclusive NRI students. But any Indian student wants to study, they can apply for NRI-sponsor category. This NRI-S category is also coming under this admission. But the colleges are usually making two merit list, first is for exclusive NRI or foreigner students list and second is for NRI sponsor students. NRI-S means the students who have any relative out side India and wants to sponsor his/her studies.
How we can help you
We are an admission consultant providing MBBS Admission guidance In Medical Colleges. As you know there are only 15 per cent seats available in every college under nri category. Every good medical college are receiving huge nri applications. To grab a seat you have to make decision as early as possible. We will provide you all the details regarding the admission procedure & almost every step making your admission process quite simple & easy. We are based in Pune / Delhi / Nagpur & Bangalore.